Saturday, December 29, 2007

In The Beginning

SuperMom and I are about to leave for our annual pilgrimage to the Valley of the Sun for the rest of the Winter. A friend suggested I blog our way West so she could keep track of us. I thought it sounded like a good idea. So here goes!

I'm not much of a writer, and we lead relatively boring lives, but it will provide a good place for me to keep track of the details of our journey.

Our daughters both have blogs and we enjoy reading them, but then they have young children to make their blogs interesting (at least to us grandparents)! This blog will probably not be interesting to anyone but our kids and certainly won't be as cleverly written as the girls' blogs.

So, tomorrow, as soon as we can manage to get the Illinois castle closed up and shut down for the Winter, we're off for Tulsa, or first stop for the night. The weather looks good for the whole trip, but it can change quickly.

I'll try to update this from Tulsa tomorrow night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the beginning and looking forward to the rest of the series!