Got the copies back Monday Noon. Here's what they look like!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WonderMom has wound down on quilting the past week. Didn't stop, just slowed down a little. She has another quilt she is designing now, but I have no what idea what it looks like yet. She went the the Arizona Quilters Guild annual show at Arizona State University last Friday. It's her favorite event out here, and she and OfficeCat make a day of it every year. Here are a couple of photos she took there.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
We drove down to Casa Grande today, a small town about 50 miles south of Phoenix on I-10, about half way to Tucson. We met WonderMom's friend and former workmate there for lunch and catch up. OfficeCat and NASCARGuy went with us just so we could spend a little more time together.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Our time here is getting short. We fly out to Shimmy's in CA for Easter on Thursday with return on Tuesday next week. Then we start packing up for trip home. Looks like we'll leave here on April 2nd, to arrive home on April 4th. This has been a relatively cool winter here in Phoenix, reaching the mid 80's only a few of days so far. Today was cool, windy and rainy, barely reaching 70! I take SNOBRD2 in for service tomorrow to her ready for the trip home. BTW, gas is $3.20/gal. here. Probably one of the cheapest place in the country. We'll see. Hope I can afford the trip home!.
No comments:
Post a Comment