It only got up to the low 70's today, but we survived!
We were busy getting settled in temporarily. We head to the land of fruits and nuts tomorrow morning bright and early to visit or Left coast daughter and her family.
I attended the park's computer forum meeting this morning and listened to the PC users tell each other how to do things! Being a Mac user, I just sit and listen mostly, and grin occasionally! One of the PC guys did offer to let me print my boarding passes from his PC since I had neither printer or Internet at the trailer yet. I did buy SuperMom a day pass on the park's wifi network, which is how I'm able to produce this evenings posting! It is too slow for our heavy usage (video chats with the kids, etc.) so we'll get Cox cable straightened out when we return.
We had a great evening with Office Cat and NASCAR Guy! It was good to see them again. They help make our stay here so enjoyable. We'll be seeing much more of them after our return.
That's it for tonight. Gotta pack for tomorrow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Glad to hear you had such fun with the AZ crew. You missed a great day of 14° here in the midwest. Our woodburning stove couldn't even keep up with it yesterday!
Back to school tomorrow for the crew, with Cutie asking if she gets to go to preschool about every six hours!
Hugs to Shimmy and her Things! Miss you guys already!
We're looking forward to your visit! Bring on the Cutie Bug! We have chicken soup here, and lots of it. See you tomorrow!
xoxo
Post a Comment